Saturday, January 15, 2011

Some Quotes From Work.

I usually leave work with a headache. Talking shit to idiots is usually how I cure myself, and get through the work week. Here are a few instances I could remember off of the top of my head. 

Someone at work complaining about the facial hair regulations. 
"Your mustache looks like rat pubes, id rather not have a mustache than look like that"

"You admitted to having sex with your step dads daughter, anything you could possibly say will not help your cause."

"I really wish you would fall into a wood chipper and leave me alone."

"You are from West Virginia, its not your fault your fault you're retarded...that blame goes to your mom-cousin-sister."

"Are you sure you have never been on COPS?"

"You are only here because a meth lab blew up your double-wide"



No comments:

Post a Comment